Wylex NH Consumer Unit NHRS10SSLHI 10 Way Flexible Dual RCD High Integrity Insulated [NHRS10SSLHI WYLEX]
Please note breakers not included
Wylex NHRS10SSLHI NH Series Insulated 10 Way High Integrity Twin RCD Flexible Consumer Unit With 100A Switch Disconnector Isolator & 2 x 80A 30mA RCDs
The NH range of 17th edition compliant consumer units from Wylex provides contemporary styling with particular attention to ease installation.
The NHRS10SSLHI 10 way high integrity flexible consumer unit is supplied complete with 2 x 80A 30ma RCDs and a 100A Main Switch isolator. With the flexible positioning of the two 80A 30mA RCD's, the full 10 ways are available for rcbo's and mcb's, or mcb's only in a wide variety of configurations.
'High Integrity' consumer units allow the placement of circuit breaking devices onto the Main Switch as well as the RCDs. Since all 17th edition compliant consumer units must be protected against earth leakage as well as overload and short circuit, the breaking devices used on the main switch must be RCBOs. Consequently, a High Integrity consumer unit allows you to protect all your mission critical circuits, such as smoke alarms, security system, fridge freezer etc. through the use of RCBOs independently.
The NHRS10SSLHI high integrity consumer unit works by using three busbars instead of one. One busbar for each of the RCDs and one for the main switch. They are connected via fly leads such that the main switch is still used to isolate the entire board.
Provided with side entry cut-outs profiled to accept mini trunking and large segmented rear cable entries to allow trimming to the precise cable entry size.
Back to our range of Wylex consumer units.
Wylex NH Consumer Unit NHRS10SSLHI 10 Way Flexible Dual RCD High Integrity Insulated [NHRS10SSLHI WYLEX]Features
• 1 x 100 Amp DP Main switch controls the entire board and allows for up to 9 x RCBO's or MCB's circuits.
• 2 x 80 Amp 30mA RCD allowing form RCD circuits to be split around a building.
• Max No of MCB's or RCBO's = 15.
• Dual 80Amp 30mA RCD Protection.
• Allows 100% RCD Protection.
• Option for High Integrity with Individual RCBOs.
• Allows for RCD Exemptions on MCBs.
• Main Switch controls all circuits.
• Almost unlimited combinations.
• Second RCD for 2nd Group of Circuits.
• Dimensions: H: 230mm x W: 340mm x D: 120mm.