Pod Point Solo 3 S22-2C-3 is a 22kW electric car charger that comes tethered with a type 2 7.5m charging cable. The 22kW Solo 3 allows you to charge your electric vehicle at home up to 10x faster than with a 3 pin plug, providing up to 90 miles of range per charging hour.
Solo 3 EV Chargers are Wi-Fi enabled. Connecting your Pod Point to Wi-Fi enables you to access new features, download the latest software and receive remote support.
The Solo 3 EV Charger can also be paired with the Pod Point app to provide insights into your charging activity and optimise your energy usage. The app, which is available on iOS and Android also allows you to remotely schedule your charging and download itemised charging reports. The Pod Point App is available to download on App Store and Google Play.
A coloured light indicates the status of the charger for ease of use, letting users know when their vehicle is charging or fully charged, when the charge point is waiting to start a scheduled charge, identifying a fault and many other indicators.
The Solo 3 includes and exceeds all required and “optional” safety features noted in the BS EN 61851-1 standard for electric vehicle charging.
Please be aware that a three phase domestic electricity supply is required for use with the S22-2C-3
If you are purchasing a Pod Point, you might be entitled to an OLEV Grant. Need to know more about the OLEV Grant? We've created a useful page with all the information you need to know
Key Features of Pod Point Solo 3 S22-2C-3 22kW Type 2 Tethered EV Charger Include:
- 22kW EV Car Charger for Domestic Use
- Charge Car Up To 10x Faster Than With a 3-Pin Plug
- Provides Up to 90 Miles of Range Per Charging Hour
- Wi-Fi Enabled - Connect to Receive Updates, New Features and Remote Support
- Suitable for Use With Pod Point App for Remotely Scheduling Charging, Downloading Charging Reports and Optimising Energy Usage
- Includes Type 2 7.5m Tethered Charging Cable with Holster
- Coloured Light Indicates Charger Status
- Vehicle Connector: IEC62196-2 (Type 2)
- Requires 3 Phase Electricity Supply
- Maximum Power Rating: 22kW (30Ax3)
- IP Rating: IP54 Enclosure
- Input Voltage Rating: 50Hz
- Operating Temperature: -25c to 50c
- Protections: 6mA Leakage, Over Current, PME and Failed Earth Protection
- Socket Type: Type 2 with Statutory Locking Mechanism
- Secure Connection Security: Secure Data Encryption HTTPS with SHA-256 Hash Algorithm
- 3 Year Warranty
View All Podpoint EV Chargers
View All EV Chargers
View All EV Ultra Cables
Please note: This unit must be fit and commissioned by a certified Pod Point domestic installer. If you would like to become a certified Pod Point installer, visit Pod Point's installation training page
We're committed to providing great service for our customers, please view our Reviews page to see up to date feedback from verified Electricpoint customers. All of our reviews are provided directly from Feefo's review website to ensure unbiased, impartial reviews.
If you'd like to find out more about our Pod Point range, take a look at our blog post "Why buy a Pod Point EV Charger?" - It's a comprohensive guide on all of the key features of your EV Charger including how much it costs per charge, specifications, commercial applications and charging speeds.
Do you need some help, would like to take advantage of our Price Promise or perhaps have a large order to place? If you can't find what you need, we can source it for you by giving our team of professionals a call on 0203 994 5470, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our Contact Form.
|Product Downloads||Pod Point Solo 3 Data Sheet, Pod Point Solo 3 Instruction Manual|