Zaptec Pro is a smart EV charger designed for shared car parks catering for businesses, blocks of flats and other large-scale property developments. The untethered charger features a type 2 socket in keeping with international standards
Intelligent & Scalable EV Charging
Designed to work with all electric cars, Zaptec Pro intelligently and automatically adapts its maximum charge output to a vehicle's capacity offering charging outputs from 7kW to 22kW.
The Zaptec Pro system makes expanding your EV charger offering easier than ever before with installations sharing a single circuit and power cable to make it simple to expand the existing infrastructure to include more chargers.
Dynamic Load Balancing
All available power in the Pro installation infrastructure is dynamically divided between the chargers in use ensuring the power is used the most effectively and where it is needed most. While the Pro charger carries out phase and load balancing it will switch between single-phase and three-phase charging to allow the system to uitilise available power up to 66% more efficiently.
Plug & Charge Compatibility
Plug and Charge means that the Zaptec Pro will be able to communicate with the car to identify charge status, charging capacity and intended departure time in order to understand how much power is needed to charge the battery. This further enhances the Pro's phase and load balancing features meaning vehicles across the charging system are catered to correctly.
Utilising 4G means Zaptec Pro is always online, ready to receive updates and send data to the Zaptec Portal. It also means that Pro can be installed where other smart chargers that rely on WiFi only would make installation more time-consuming and expensive.
RFID Card or App Accessible
Zaptec Pro chargers can either be activated via the Zaptec App where owners can control permissions and lock cables or with a Zaptec RFID card.
An integrated power meter accurately records consumption ensuring users only pay for the power they have used. Choose from a range of payment services for automatic payment or use Zaptec's own administration system.
Monitor Charging Via Zaptec Portal
The Zaptec Portal can be used to view charging history, install updates, monitor charging periods and more offering great insights and data.
LED Status Indicator
The LED status indicator on the front of the charger means users can identify the status of the charger at a glance.
5 Year Warranty
Built to last, each Zaptec Pro comes with a 5 year warranty for peace of mind
Key Features of Zaptec Pro EV Charger:
- Designed to Fit All Electric Vehicles
- Untethered EV Charger with Type 2 Socket
- Ideal for Shared Car Parks for Businesses and Large-Scale Housing Developments
- Ability to Take Payments
- Easy to Scale Up EV Charging System
- Intelligently and Automatically Adjusts Charge Output to Capacity of Car (from 7kW to 22kW)
- Load and Phase Balancing:
- Plug & Charge Compatibility
- 4G & WiFi Compatible - Receives and Installs Updates Automatically
- App Compatible: Monitor Charge Sessions, Provide Access and Lock Charger
- LED Status Indicator
- RFID Compatibility
- Meets High Safety Standards
- IP54 & IK10 Rated for Protection Against Impact, Dust and Water
- Theft Protection - Front Cover Can Only Be Removed With a Special Tool, Charging Cable Can Be Locked Permenantly to Charging Station
- UV Resistant
- Colour: Asphalt Black
- Built in 3x40A Fuses Type C
- Charging Socket Type: IEC 62916-2 Type 2 Lockable
- Earth Fault Protection- Built-In Type B RCD
- Temperature Operating Range: -30°C to +40°C
- Comes Complete with Backplate
- Height: 392mm
- Width: 258mm
- Depth: 112mm
- Weight: 5kg
- CE Compliant, Radio Equipment Directive Compliant, ROHS Directive Compliant
- Warranty: 5 Years
If you need some help, would like to take advantage of our Price Promise or perhaps have a large order to place, please give our team of professionals a call on 0203 994 5470, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our Contact Form.
|Product Downloads||Zaptec Pro Datasheet, Zaptec Pro Installer Guide, Zaptec Pro User Guide|