Vent Axia PureAir Home PIV Unit. PureAir Home provides pure, filtered air throughout the home, 479090 allows for effective filtration throughout households of 3 storey hoseholds. Perfect for protecting against the formation of mould and condensation throughout the entirety of your home.
PureAir Home provides whole house air purification and humidity control, operating efficiently in properties of up to 5 bedrooms (up to 150m²). Using a PIV ventilation system is ideal for reducing your energy consumption and saving you money, costing as little as £5 for and entire year of operation.
Installation is fast and simple, the unit may be floor mounted or hung from a roof beam. Adjustable mounting legs provide customisation of the unit size to meet the demands of the installation environment. Once installed PureAir Home is maintenance free for up to 5 years.
PIV units are extremely discreet and unobtrusive, situated in the loft of a property they have no impact upon the living space of the household. PureAir Home provides extremely quiet operation, fitted with adjustable anti vibration legs alongside the quiet Vent Axia Lo-Carbon Motor.
What is Positive Input Ventilation?
Positive Input Ventilation works as a system of whole house ventilation, drawing in air through the loft via the PIV unit. The air is filtered and passed into the hallways of the home through ceiling vents and naturally flows throughout the rooms of the house. This process creates a positive pressure within the building, forcing out air pollutants throughout natural leakage gaps of the household (i.e. letterboxes and keyholes)
Features of Vent Axia 479092:
- Positive input Ventilation (PIV Unit)
- 3 Storey PIV Unit
- Whole house air purification and humidity control
- Wireless control ready
- Supplied with relay to fire alarm cut off and intumescent fire protective ducting
- Maximum capacity: 5 bedroom property - Up to 150m²
- Two Speed Settings - 'Trickle' & 'Energy Recovery'
- Max flow rate: 198m³/h
- Wattage: 14W
- Sound power level: 35dB
- Maximum working temperature: 27°C
- Adjustable speed settings 10-60L/s
- Pre set programmes optimised for house size
- Height: 400-600mm
- Width: 640mm
- Depth: 300-650mm
- Up to 5 year maintenance free G4 filter
- Guarantee: 5 Years
- Complete with ceiling diffuser, flexible duct and worm drive clips
- Vent Axia Part Code: 479092
If you just need some help, would like to take advantage of our Price Promise or perhaps have a large order to place. Give our team of professionals a call on 0203 994 5470, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our Contact Form.