Dimplex QRad QRAD050 electric radiator 500W or 0.5KW. Known as the Quantum Radiator the QRAD050 is a highly efficient electric radiator perfect for a wide range of applications. Its main feature is the intelligent control system, ;accompanied by incredible performance and stylish good looks. The advantage of this electric radiator heater is that it doesn't require an economy 7 tariff like its bigger brother the Quantum storage heater to reward its user with all the economic benefits.
Should a window or door be left open accidentally, Q-Rad will detect a sudden change in temperature and scale back the output to 50%. Once the window or door has been closed, Q-Rad will return to normal operation. This technology ensures the output from the heater is reduced when heat is escaping from a room, thereby avoiding wastage and saving you money.
Open Window Technology automatically reduces output to prevent heat loss if a window is left open, thereby saving you money. Q-Rad combines the latest, most advanced technologies to give you maximum control over your heating. Choose when you want heat and at what temperature using the intuitive Heater Control. Then sit back and let Q-Rad take care of the rest.
Dubbed 'the electric radiator with a brain', Q-Rad monitors the effect of its actions on a room's temperature. It knows precisely how long it takes to get to the desired temperature and when to turn off as it approaches that target temperature. This minimises the energy that it uses while maximising comfort - keeping you warm for the lowest possible cost.
Combining good looks with simple controls, Q-Rad is ideal for use in many applications, including in place of conventional convector heaters or electric radiators.
Q-Rad comes with four pre-programmed timer modes: Out All Day, Home All Day, Holiday and Use Timer. The times of these may be modified to suit your lifestyle, plus there's a handy Advance function that lets you change your settings temporarily.
Q-Rad features a Child Lock to prevent little hands from tinkering with your settings. Activating this is easy: simply press and hold the Back and Enter buttons on the Heater Control for three seconds. The words 'Child Lock' will appear at the bottom of the screen to tell you that this function is active
Dimplex QRad radiators are also one of the few heaters deemed future proof they are already Lot 20 Compliant, a new European Directive.
Features of the QRAD050 Include:
- Advanced controls with cap-sense technology for total flexibility of heating controls
- Convected heat for rapid warm-up, radiant heat for added comfort
- Attractive styling to match the Quantum range of off-peak heaters
- Additional settings include holiday mode, control lock, open window sensing and automatic warm-up technologies
- Thermostat Electronic type, accurate to +/-0.2ºC
- Thermal Cut out Automatic reset
- Element Convection—Tubular element with aluminium coated fins for improved convective performance
- Radiant—Cable on foil element. Silicone insulated heating cable on an aluminium sheet
- White in colour
- Advanced touch control system offering temperature selection and preset programmes for maximum control with complete flexibility
- 24-hour and 7-day timer control ensures suitability for domestic and commercial applications
- 'Eco-Start' delayed anticipatory control - the heater decides when to turn on to ensure target temperature is achieved at the selected time
- Q-Rad is sleek, slim and stylish
- 2 years warranty
MODEL NO: QRAD050
CONVECTIVE ELEMENT: 301W
RADIANT ELEMENT: 199W
Dimplex QRAD Room Size Guide
*Room size calculations based on a living room at 21 deg C, a ceiling height of 2.4M, cavity walls and one exterior wall. Please visit our electric heater room size calculator for other rooms or variations and for details about our free heating design service.
If you just need some help, would like to take advantage of our Price Promise or perhaps have a large order to place give our team of professionals a call on 0203 994 5470, drop us an email at email@example.com or use our Contact Form.
View The Complete Dimplex Q-Rad Range