Dimplex Quantum QM050 HHR 500W storage heater. One of the most advanced modern slimline high retention night storage heaters on the market, highly advanced controls provide superior efficiency over all other brands. By monitoring the weather as well as energy usage, this electric heater provides an ultra efficient tailored heating solution for any environment, home or work place.
Why are Dimplex Quantum's better than all the other storage heaters?
Its all in the iQ controller, superior intelligent automatic charge control calculations drive its efficiency to another level. The clever algorithm takes into account your average usage, lifestyle, and even the external climate conditions, to work out the optimal amount of energy needed to reach your temperature at your desired time, ensuring no money or energy is wasted. Low cost, low carbon, electric heating system which rivals natural gas systems in running costs. Over its lifetime it will use decreasing amounts of carbon with no degradation in performance and no servicing costs.
Dimplex Quantum storage heaters are 27% cheaper to run than standard storage heaters and 47% cheaper than other electric heating systems, such as convector heaters panel heaters or electric radiators when used in conjunction with an Economy 7 electricity tariff.
Dimplex Quantum heaters now boast an array of innovative energy saving features including fully customisable heating controls providing up to four time and temperature settings for every day of the week. EcoDesign Lot 20 (recent electric heating efficiency regulations) have added adaptive start up and open window sensing technology, further boosting efficiency. By restricting heat output when rapid temperature drop is deteted a a result of open windows or doors valuable heat and energy is saved, normal heat output resumes as soon as the doors or windows are closed.
SAP accredited and BEAB approved, Quantum and designed with safety and reliability in mind. They also come with a free 10 year guarantee (after online registration, terms and conditions apply).
Features of Dimplex QM050:
- Ideal modern storage heater upgrade, Complete with energy cell bricks
- Low running costs delivered by utilising off-peak economy 7 electricity tariffs
- Dynamic storage capacity - automatically adjusts to user needs
- Retains over 50% of heat 24 hours after the initial charge
- High heat retention(HHR) for maximum efficiency
- Infinitely controllable electronic heat output to precisely match user lifestyle
- Fan assisted heat output provides heat fast and only when required
- Attractive state-of-the-art design, no deeper than a double wet radiator
- The Quantum iQ controller monitors the weather and responds to changing climate conditions automatically
- It follows target room temperature closely, adjusting settings to maintain the required temperature to within +/- 0.3°C
- Chassis covers previous "fixing marks" of all comparably sized traditional storage heaters and comes with adjustable feet position
- Simple to install - separate instructions for both installer and user
- Electronic controller pre-loaded with time/date and commissioning programme
- Reversible cable entry points, adjustable feet and chassis covers previous "fixing marks" of all comparably sized traditional storage heaters
- Low cost, low carbon, future-proofed technology
- Electronic user interface with LCD display: Room temperature setting, 7day programmer for fan operation, Installer settings.
- Height: 730mm
- Width: 580mm
- Depth: 185mm
- Installed Weight: 83kg
- Heats up to 4m²
- BEAB approved
- SAP accredited
- Warranty: 10 years (registration required, terms and conditions apply)
Dimplex Quantum Room Size Guide
*Room size calculations based on a living room at 21 deg C, a ceiling height of 2.4M, cavity walls and one exterior wall. Please visit our electric heater room size calculator for other rooms or variations and for details about our free heating design service.
Please be aware that this product is sent on a pallet and is delivered via kerbside delivery. If you would like to learn more, please see our delivery page. Please ensure that you do not discard the storage heater bricks as these are essential component
Delivery to Scotland now carries a surcharge, please see here for more details.
If you'd like some help, would like to take advantage of our Price Promise or perhaps have a large order to place? Give our team of professionals a call on 0203 994 5470, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our Contact Form.
View all Dimplex Quantum Storage Heaters
View All Dimplex