Dimplex Quantum QM070RF | Quantum Storage Heater 700W | Wifi Enabled
1-2£650.00 £541.673+£642.85 £535.71
Dimplex Quantum QM070RF HHR storage heater has the world’s most advanced controls and settings, providing efficiency above all other brands on the market. This smart heater uses the Dimplex Control App to control and configure multiple heaters individually or by zone, as well as monitor your energy usage, providing a smart solution to your home or work place electric heating. To connect to the App, the heaters require one Dimplex Hub (purchased separately) per property, this will connect to all the compatible dimplex heaters over Wifi and allow you to control your heating from anywhere in the world - no more wasted energy when you're away from home! This App-controlled storage heater also has a user-friendly rotary control that allows you to manually adjust your heating.
The new Dimplex Quantum RF Series G.6 range boasts an array of new and improved features, including three customisable heating controls (each with four time and temperature settings for every day of the week), and an away mode that runs the heater steadily at a lower temperature until you get back to avoid mould and damp. However, the main draw of Quantum storage heaters is their (newly upgraded) iQ controller and it’s intelligent automatic charge control calculation. This algorithm takes into account your average usage, lifestyle, and even climate conditions, to work out the optimal amount of energy needed to reach your temperature at your desired time, ensuring no money or energy is wasted.
Dimplex Quantum storage heaters are 27% cheaper to run than standard storage heaters, and 47% cheaper than other electric heating systems, such as convectors and radiators. They are also EcoDesign Lot 20 compliant, with adaptive start and open window sensing technology. To make the most of these features, these electric storage heaters should be used in conjunction with an Economy 7 electricity tariff.
SAP accredited and BEAB approved, Quantum RFs and designed with safety and reliability in mind. They also come with a free 10 year guarantee (after online registration, terms and conditions apply).
Features of QM070RF
- App-controlled smart night storage heater
- High heat retention (HHR)
- Utilises the Dimplex Control App (available for IOS and Android)
- Ideal for room sizes less than 8M2 (Insulated cavity wall properties) or 12M2 (New build properties). These calculations are based on properties with 1 window and 2 outside facing walls. For exact room size guide, please visit the Dimplex Quantum Calculator here
- Modern, stylish design
- Four time and temperature settings for each day of the week
- Updated iQ controller, new and improved rotary dial operation for the G.6 Series
- Intelligent automatic charge calculation - so no money or energy is wasted
- Lot 20 compliant - with adaptive start and open window sensing technology
- Boost, advance, and away mode functions
- Frost protection
- Optional rotary dial control
- Output rating: 700W
- Input rating: 1560W
- Boost mode rating: 520W
- Maximum storage capacity: 10920Wh
- Height: 730mm
- Width: 703mm
- Depth: 185mm
- Installed weight: 83kg
- BEAB approved
- SAP accredited
- Warranty: 10 years (registration required, terms and conditions apply)
Dimplex Quantum Room Size Guide
|Model No.||Output Rating||Room Size*|
*Room size calculations based on a living room at 21 deg C, a ceiling height of 2.4M, cavity walls and one exterior wall. Please visit our electric heater room size calculator for other rooms or variations and for details about our free heating design service.
We're committed to providing great service for our customers, please view our Reviews page to see up to date feedback from verified Electricpoint customers. All of our reviews are provided directly from Feefo's review website to ensure unbiased, impartial reviews.
If you just need some help, would like to take advantage of our Price Promise or perhaps have a large order to place. Give our team of professionals a call on 0203 994 5470, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our Contact Form.