MyEnergi Eddi 2.1 Solar Power Diverter is an eco-smart energy management system which diverts your surplus self generated energy to a designated heating appliance, such as an immersion heater, rather than sending it straight back to the grid.
Save Energy, Save Money
Eddi allows you to maximise the potential of the power you self generate through solar or wind power by diverting surplus energy back into your heating system instead of exporting it to the grid. This means your home can be heated using green, self generated energy and allows you to control how much energy you pull from the grid, saving you money on your energy bills and helping to save the planet too.
Eddi can be configured to send energy to up to 2 heating appliances sequentially with the option to select appliance priority as needed meaning you have more control over where your self generated energy is used in your home.
Choose to divert energy to an immersion heater, storage heaters, your underfloor heating, space saving electric heaters or any other electrical resistive load up to 3.7kW with a mechanical thermostat
Smart Tariff Tracking & Timers
If you are on a "time of use" tariff, Eddi's programmable boost timer ensures that your self generated energy is used in the right amount at the best time for you.
Divert Power Back Into Your Heating Systems Based On Your Energy Generation And Usage
Eddi comes complete with a CT clamp which is able to monitor the amount of power you are generating in order to calculate the amount of surplus energy that can be diverted to your heating system based on your energy generation and usage.
Eddi also benefits from Eco Smart Technology which makes decisions logs all energy saving data which it then uses to optimise usage and ensure ongoing energy saving.
Save Your Energy for Later
Eddi is designed to be compatible with energy storage units such as battery walls. This allows Eddi to store any of your surplus energy that you don't need to use straight away, leaving it accessible for use during times of higher demand.
Easy To Use
Benefitting from a backlit LCD display which shows heating status and data on savings, Eddi's simple to use controls, screen and LED indicators ensure its quick to check that Eddi is running as required.
App-Based Data Monitoring
Eddi comes with an ethernet port and built-in WiFi ensuring that it stays connected to the internet and ready to communicate with the MyEnergi App where you can access a range of data about your energy use.
Safe & Guaranteed for Peace of Mind
Engineered to the highest safety standards, Eddie is fitted with overload and short circuit protection and is fully compliant with power grid standards worldwide. A 3 year guarantee provides peace of mind.
Key Features of MyEnergi Eddi Solar Power Diverter Include:
- Eco Smart Energy Management System
- Divert Surplus Self Generated Energy Back Into Your Home Instead of Sending to Grid
- Compatible with Solar and Wind Energy Generation Systems
- Save Money on Energy Bills
- Send Surplus Energy to Up to 2 Heating Appliances with Selectable Priority
- Compatible with Immersion Heaters, Storage Heaters, Space Saving Electric Heaters, Underfloor Heating and Other Products with an Electrical Resistive Load of up to 3.7kW and a Mechanical Thermostat
- Works with Battery Storage Systems
- Tariff Tracking Optimises Energy Diversion
- Built-In Boost Timers
- Ethernet Port & Built-In WiFi
- MyEnergi App Compatible - View Data on Energy Use
- Data Logging
- Comes Complete with CT Clamp for Accurate Calculation of Surplus Energy
- Backlit LCD Display Shows Heating Status and Savings Data
- Integral On/Off/Bypass Switch
- LED Indicator - Supply On, Heater 1 Active, Heater 2 Active
- Overload and Short-Circuit Protection
- VariSine™ PWM Technology Ensures Compliance with Worldwide Power Grid Standards
- Fully EMC Compliant
- Fanless Cooling
- Wall Mounting Bracket for Simple, Neat Installation
- Measurement Accuracy: +/-1%
- Power Conversion Efficiency: 97.5%
- Input Power: 3.68W
- Voltage: 230V AC
- Current: 16A
- Standby Power Consumption: 3W
- Generator Size Supported: Unlimited - Subject to 100A per Phase Grid Supply
- Heater Load Size: 100W-3.68kW
- Cable Entry Options: Side, Rear, Bottom
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to +40°C
- Height: 220mm
- Width: 205mm
- Depth: 87mm
- Weight: 4.3kg
- Guarantee: 3 Years
If you have any questions, would like to take advantage of our Price Promise or perhaps have a large order to place, give our team of professionals a call on 0203 994 5470, drop us an email at email@example.com or use our Contact Form.