Aico Ei1000G SmartLINK gateway, designed for use with Aico radio frequency devices (SmartLINK & RadioLINK+) and provides information to a portal over a GSM network. It utilises RadioLINK+ and SmartLINK interconnectivity and sends real-time information to the end-user via text message or email notifications, as well as sending the information to a portal for reporting updates. The gateway records and processes events such as CO levels (high, medium, low), button test, mains absent fault, head ok, head removed and end of life. Aico device data can be accessed via a web portal on a desktop computer or through the SmartLINK App (available on Android or iOS), where alerts can be sent via email or SMS. Social landlords and property owners can access information, observe trends and create reports from Aico’s web portal. This allows them to check device activity without the need to physically be in the property. The gateway is mains powered with a 72-hour rechargeable battery back-up in case of mains failure.
Please note: Annual subsrciption required for use with the Aico SmartLINK portal.
What is SmartLINK?
SmartLINK uses RF mesh technology to wirelessly connect Aico devices together and finds new paths if the connection with a device fails due to interference (insulation, thick walls, other signals) or failure, ensuring a reliable connection and peace of mind. Once connected via the Ei1000G portal, your installation will be everything you need to keep your property up to date with regulations and without unnecessary maintenance testing, saving time and money. To read more about the benefits of SmartLink, please read our Aico SmartLINK - What You Need To Know blog.
Features of Aico Ei1000G:
- Designed to be used with Aico SmartLINK and RadioLINK+ devices
- Enables social landlords and property owners to remotely manage RF devices
- Provides specific data from radio frequency devices
- Heart beat every 12 hours, which gets sent to the portal
- Works with SmartLINK and RadioLINK+
- To connect to your smart device and portal, you simply scan QR codes on alarm and module
- Easy installation and configuration
- Transmits data over GSM network
- Bidirectional data encryption protects user's data
- Unique house coding feature
- Modem: Quad-Band GPRS modem
- Data upload: 2G GSM network (roaming sim card supplied, no subscription necessary)
- Frequency: 868MHz band (1% duty cycle)
- Power usage: 40mA
- Voltage: 230V
- Battery back-up: Rechargeable battery
- Protocol: Proprietary RF Protocol using multi-path, multi-repeater mesh architecture
- RF Range: >100 metres in free air (depending on obstructions)
- Number of devices: Up to 12 RF devices
- Indicator LED’s: 3 colour LED: blue, green and red
- Data requirements: Monitoring via Ei1000G gateway, download via EiUSB1
- Operating temperature: -10°C to 40°C
- Humidity range: 15% to 95% relative humidity
- Material: Plastic
- Height: 150mm
- Width: 145mm
- Depth: 55mm
- Guarantee: 5 years
Need help deciding what smoke alarm is right for you? Take a look at our Which Smoke Alarm is Best for You blog.
If you just need some help, would like to take advantage of our Price Promise or perhaps have a large order to place. Give our team of professionals a call on 0203 994 5470, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our Contact Form.
|Product Downloads||Specification Sheet, Specification Sheet 2|